The name Jimena has been used for six tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
- 1979's Tropical Storm Jimena—Strong tropical storm that was not notable, except that it formed further south than any other eastern Pacific tropical cyclone on record.
- 1985's Hurricane Jimena—Weak Category 4 hurricane that remained at sea for its entire lifetime.
- 1991's Hurricane Jimena—Another weak Category 4 that remained at sea, causing no damage or fatalities.
- 1997's Hurricane Jimena—Moderately strong Category 4 that formed fairly far east, and intensified rapidly, but also weakened just as rapidly.
- 2003's Hurricane Jimena—Strong Category 2 hurricane that remained at sea for its entire lifetime. Entered the Central Pacific days after forming, and dissipated there.
- 2009's Hurricane Jimena—Currently Active